DIY Maine Lobster Bake
- STEP ONE: Place a metal grate over an open flame. Cover with Seaweed & one layer of cheese cloth.
- STEP TWO: Add all the fresh Maine lobster you can get your hands on, to top of the cheese cloth and seaweed.
- STEP THREE: Add any additional goodies you would like to steam; such as onions, corn & potatoes. Tie both sides of the cheese cloth together.
- STEP FOUR: cover with seaweed. Wait 45 minutes or until lobsters are red. This is the perfect time for a drink!
- STEP FIVE: Take off flame & toss into your wheelbarrow.